Test and Launch
Sometimes the Card Present test host is unresponsive and will decline a test transaction. Simply try the test again if this occurs.
Test and develop against the following cases:
- Successfully collect permissions
- Handle permission declines
- Reflect battery level
- If leveraging the RP457c AudioJack, either programmatically manage volume or allow the Card Present SDK to manage volume
- Successful auth
Unlike other card brands, testing with AmEx requires specific auth amounts to generate a success response. Consult the test card set manual for these amounts.
The B2 UAT USA Test Card 12 has a documented approval amount of $68.00 in the manual, but $32.00 should be used instead.
- Declined auth
- Use a past expiration date with one of the test cards during keyed entry
- Partially approved
- Auth errors
- Use any of the following magic amounts: 20.61, 120.61, 23.61 and 123.61
- Successful instant, manual, delayed, and partial capture
- Declined instant, manual, delayed, and partial capture
- Errors for instant, manual, delayed, and partial capture
Questions? Need help? Visit our support page!